Dapoli is a pleasant town situated at a height of about 800 feet above sea level in Ratnagiri district, Konkan on the west coast of Maharashtra, India. It is blessed with abundant natural beauty and enjoys a cool climate throughout the year. Surrounded by hills and forests and having a long coastline, this is a home for a variety of migratory birds and animals. There are plenty of cashew nut, jackfruit, coconut and betel nut plantations. ‘Dapoli’ known as “Mahabaleshwar of Konkan”, this is a great place to spend your holidays along with your family away from the busy, hectic city life.
Nature lovers can indulge themselves in exploring the hiking and birding trails. You can also visit the ancient temples, forts, caves and hot springs nearby. If you plan to make a trip during summer vacations, be sure to feast on Dapoli's famous Alphonso (Hapus) mangoes.
Dapoli has a rich culture and heritage. The headquarters of the world renowned Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (an agriculture university in Maharashtra), are located here. It was the Britishers' military camp and hence is also referred to as “Camp Dapoli”. Bharat Ratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar and Bharat Ratna Maharshi Karve also trace their roots around Dapoli.
• Comfortable living room. • Double bedded A.C. / Non A.C. rooms. • Ample car Parking. • Play ground.
• Inverter Back up • 24 hrs. Hot Water. • Decent accommodation for couple, family and groups.
• In-house veg/ jain food Availability. • Incredible experience of dawn and dusk.
*Sight seeing will be charged extra. • Above rates are inclusive of Service tax & Swacha Bharat Cess. • Transport will be charged extra.
• Nearest Railway station Khed • Nearest Bus stand Dapoli • Mumbai to dapoli distance 216 km. • Pune to dapoli distance 230 km.
• The First and the only Ayurvedic Garden in Dapoli. • Varity of more than 550 species of Medicinal Plants.
• Well classified plantation of Curative & Health Beneficial Plants. • Temple of Dhanvantari - the God of Ayurveda – (proposed) • Statues of Saptrshies. (Proposed)
Along with The wide range of eye pleasing and aromatic plants like Rose, Jasmine, Tube rose, Anant,
White Ginger lily (Sontakka), Champak (Sonchapha), Spider lily etc.
Tip: Please use ‘google map’ on your cell phone and navigate to ‘Dapoli’- Ratnagiri
For Booking Contact No.: Rohan Ambre(Dapoli): 8451907158, Aditi Tanksale(Pune): 9869699559, Sachin Devrukhkar(Thane): 9867028874
Address : Pitambari Products Pvt. Ltd. Thane, Tel.: (022) 6703 5555
Pune Office Number: 020-25390734 Toll Free: 180030701044 Time : 9.30am to 5.30pm