1) Empty the contents into cooking vessel.
2) Mix approx. 125 g sugar powder or 150 g Jaggery Powder into the contents & mix well.
3) Take 500ml milk in separate bowl.
4) Add 100 - 150ml milk in above mixture, ensure that no lumps to be formed while mixing, make a uniform paste. Once uniform paste is formed then mix remaining milk & form uniform mixture.
5) Add Pinch of Cardamom Powder.
6) Steam in pressure cooker for 30-35 min without whistle on medium flame.
7) Then cool & refrigerate.
8) Then cut Kharwas into piece serve chilled.