Pitambari has created a milestone by launching its first successful flagship brand ”Pitambari Shining Powder”.
It is now effective on 6 metals: Copper, brass, Aluminum, Iron, Silver & Steel utensils.
New Pitambari Shining Powder is introduced with a special cleaning agent in it that removes oiliness & the other stains easily gives with giving shine & gloss to metal surfaces Also, it is gentle on hands. Its diamond edge cutting property gives fast cleaning effect.
• Cleans, protects, preserves and restores the shine and lustre to a variety of different surfaces.
• No more scrubbing, no mess, no waste – easy to apply.
• Gentle cleaner for tarnish removal without scratching.
• Contain kewda-Chandan fragrance for the pleasant application.
Directions for use:
- Wet the article.
- Clean it with Pitambari Shining Powder.
- Wash it well & Wipe it to dry
- Use scrubber for Aluminium, Steel and Iron Utensils.
- Safe on hands & Less Water needed.
Name of the Commodity: Pitambari Shining Powder
Speciality: For 6 metals copper, brass, silver, aluminium, iron & steel
Brand: Pitambari Shining Powder
Net Weight: 150g
Net Qty : 1
MRP (incl .of all taxes): Rs. 50
Country Of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Pitambari Products Pvt. Ltd. (Unit -II)
- A) EPIP -II, Village Thana , Tehsil- Baddi, Dist. – Solan (H.P.) 173205
- B) Board No. 2, Parley Mouza-Chayani,Pallashbari, Dist. Kamrup(R). Assam,India Pin. – 781128.
Marketed by: Pitambari Products Pvt.Ltd.
3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road Naupada,
Thane West, Maharashtra, India Pin: 400602
For Feedback / Query – Contact
Consumer Care Executive:
Customer Care Executive
Pitambari Products Pvt. Ltd.
Toll-free number: 1800 103 1299
Office Landline No: 022-67035555
Address: 3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road
Naupada, Thane West. Maharashtra,India Pincode: 400602
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
Email Id: email@example.com
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.