Indrayani unpolished Rice
It is aromatic variety of rice cultivated in Mawal area of Maharashtra. It is popular for its stickiness & very commonly used for daily meal with curd or curry.
- As it is unpolished, it keeps all the nutrients intact. It is a rich source of Iron &
- It is easy to digest for growing age children, pregnant women and old age people.
- Aromatic native variety with a unique sticky texture
- Rich in minerals like Iron, Anti oxidants, Vitamin, Carbohydrate
- It can be used to make delicious one pot Khichadi, plain rice along with spicy gravies , as an accompaniment to meals, and for mouth-watering kheers.
- Storage Instruction: Store in a cool and dry and hygienic place. After opening keep it an airtight container
Name of the Commodity: Ruchiyana Indrayani Unpolished Rice 1kg
Speciality: For 6 metals copper, brass, silver, aluminium, iron & steel
Brand: Ruchiyana Indrayani Unpolished Rice 1kg
Net Weight: 1KG
Net Qty : 1
MRP (incl .of all taxes): Rs. 83
Country Of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Pitambari Products Pvt. Ltd. (Unit -II)
- A) EPIP -II, Village Thana , Tehsil- Baddi, Dist. – Solan (H.P.) 173205
- B) Board No. 2, Parley Mouza-Chayani,Pallashbari, Dist. Kamrup(R). Assam,India Pin. – 781128.
Marketed by: Pitambari Products Pvt.Ltd.
3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road Naupada,
Thane West, Maharashtra, India Pin: 400602
For Feedback / Query – Contact
Consumer Care Executive:
Customer Care Executive
Pitambari Products Pvt. Ltd.
Toll-free number: 1800 103 1299
Office Landline No: 022-67035555
Address: 3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road
Naupada, Thane West. Maharashtra,India Pincode: 400602
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.