It is a traditional variety grown in Wada tahasil of Palghar district in Maharashtra. It has short grain & is most economical variety containing minerals like Iron, Phosphorous & Magnesium etc
- Kolam rice flour is also used to make dough to prepare Bhakari ( Indain bread)and Anarsa ( Maharashtriyan dessert).
- It’s a tradition of extremely short grain, delicate fluffy texture and separate fragrance that remains unmatched. Perfect Fit for Everyday Consumption.
- Storage Instruction Store at cool dry and hygienic place.
Name of the Commodity: Ruchiyana Wada Kolam Rice 1kg
Speciality: For 6 metals copper, brass, silver, aluminium, iron & steel
Brand: Ruchiyana Wada Kolam Rice 1kg
Net Weight: 1KG
Net Qty : 1
MRP (incl .of all taxes): Rs. 80
Country Of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Pitambari Products Pvt. Ltd. (Unit -II)
- A) EPIP -II, Village Thana , Tehsil- Baddi, Dist. – Solan (H.P.) 173205
- B) Board No. 2, Parley Mouza-Chayani,Pallashbari, Dist. Kamrup(R). Assam,India Pin. – 781128.
Marketed by: Pitambari Products Pvt.Ltd.
3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road Naupada,
Thane West, Maharashtra, India Pin: 400602
For Feedback / Query – Contact
Consumer Care Executive:
Customer Care Executive
Pitambari Products Pvt. Ltd.
Toll-free number: 1800 103 1299
Office Landline No: 022-67035555
Address: 3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road
Naupada, Thane West. Maharashtra,India Pincode: 400602
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
Email Id: email@example.com
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.