Indrayani unpolished Rice
It is aromatic variety of rice cultivated in Mawal area of Maharashtra. It is popular for its stickiness & very commonly used for daily meal with curd or curry.
- As it is unpolished, it keeps all the nutrients intact. It is a rich source of Iron &
- It is easy to digest for growing age children, pregnant women and old age people.
- Aromatic native variety with a unique sticky texture
- Rich in minerals like Iron, Anti oxidants, Vitamin, Carbohydrate
- It can be used to make delicious one pot Khichadi, plain rice along with spicy gravies , as an accompaniment to meals, and for mouth-watering kheers.
- Storage Instruction: Store in a cool and dry and hygienic place. After opening keep it an airtight container.
(incl. of all taxes)