Papaya is rich in antioxidant nutrients such as carotenes, flavonoids and vitamin C, is highly recommended for its medicinal value. A natural source of vitamins and minerals that are essential for the normal functioning of the body.
• Excellent Platelet booster.
• Helpful as an antioxidant in febrile illness.
• Hepatoprotective in chronic illness.
• Thrombocytopenia in Dengue malarial fever
• Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia
• Adjuvant to Chemo-Radiotherapy.
• Papaya (C. Papaya) Leaf Extract – 600 mg
DOSAGE & RECOMMENDATIONS
• 1 to 2 tablets two times a day after food.
• To be taken cautiously in pregnancy & lactating mother.
WHY PITAMBARI’ S PAPAYA TABLETS
• Higher Dosage of Key ingredients(Leaf & Bark)
• 100 % Herbal Active
• Clinically tested
• Highest Quality
• Safe & Effective
Name of the Commodity: Pitambari Papaya Tablets
Speciality: Platelet Booster
Brand: Pitambari Papaya Tablets
Mfg. Lic. No.: GA/1740
Net content : 60 tablets
MRP (incl .of all taxes): Rs. 190
Country Of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Pitambari products Pvt Ltd.
174, GIDC Waghodia, Vadodara-391760. Gujarat. India
Marketed by: Pitambari Products Pvt.Ltd.
3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road Naupada,
Thane West, Maharashtra, India Pin: 400602
For Feedback / Query – Contact
Consumer Care Executive:
Customer Care Executive
Pitambari Products Pvt. Ltd.
Toll-free number: 1800 103 1299
Office Landline No: 022-67035555
Address: 3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road
Naupada, Thane West. Maharashtra,India Pincode: 400602
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org