- Saptashakti Sesame Oil contains main antioxidant Sesamol which is responsible for the oil oxidative stability
- Saptashakti Sesame Oil contains unique natural antioxidant Sesamin which helps to maintain normal blood pressure
- It also contains Sesamolin which helps in lowering bad cholesterol (i.e.LDL) it improve the cholesterol profile
- It also contains Natural Vit. E as Tocopherol which helps to reduce the risk of heart disease
- β-Sitosterol in Saptashakti Sesame Oil helps to maintain lower blood cholesterol level and provide protection agains hyperlipidemia and cardiovascular diseases. Specifically, β-sitosterol is reported to inhibit prostate and breast cancer tumor growth and proliferation
- Saptashakti Sesame Oil contains MUFA (Oleic acid) omega-9 Mono Unsaturated Fatty Acid that helps lowering of Cholesterol
- Saptashakti Sesame Oil contains PUFA (Linoleic acid) omega-6 Ply Unsaturated Fatty Acid that also helps lowering of Cholesterol
- It can be used for Medicinal Preparations and on the skin for Massage
Name of the Commodity: Pitambari Saptashakti Sesame oil
Specialty: Sesame Oil
Brand: Pitambari Saptashakti Sesame oil
Mfg. Lic. No.: Fssai Mfg. Lic. No: 10018022008164*Proprietary Food*
Net weight : 1l
Net qty : at 30°C : 1 L (912g)
MRP (incl .of all taxes): Rs. 252
Country Of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Pitambari Products Pvt. Ltd.
Arvind Bros. Compound, Digha, Navi Mumbai – 400708, Maharashtra, India.
Marketed by: Pitambari Products Pvt.Ltd.
3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road Naupada,
Thane West, Maharashtra, India Pin: 400602
For Feedback / Query – Contact
Consumer Care Executive:
Customer Care Executive
Pitambari Products Pvt. Ltd.
Toll-free number: 1800 103 1299
Office Landline No: 022-67035555
Address: 3rd floor, Hemendra Co-op Hsg soc, Gokhale road
Naupada, Thane West. Maharashtra,India Pincode: 400602
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Disclaimer While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.